Guest posting is a great way to build relationships with other bloggers and influencers in your industry, as well as establish yourself as an expert in your field. But before you can put your knowledge out into the world, you need to know how to submit a post for publication. In this article, we will look at the guest post guidelines and provide a step-by-step guide on how to submit a guest post to be published there.
Guidelines for guest posting
If you would like to contribute a guest post to Derbyporshop.com, please follow the guidelines below.
1. All posts must be original content. We do not accept previously published articles or plagiarized content.
2. Posts should be between 500 and 700 words in length, We also provide links to youtube videos in our content.
4. Include at least one relevant image with your submission. Images should be at least 800x600px in size and of good quality.
5. Please proofread your submission before sending it to us. We reserve the right to make minor edits to spelling and grammar before publishing guest posts on our site.
6. By submitting a guest post to us, you are giving us permission to publish the article on our website and promote it through our social media channels.
You can email guest posting to us at email@example.com
How to get published on DerbyProshop.com?
If you would like to become a guest blogger on DerbyPorshop.com, there are a few things you need to know. First and foremost, we only accept submissions from writers who have something valuable to say. That means your content must be well-written, informative, and engaging.
To give you the best chance of having your submission accepted, please take a look at our blog submission guidelines. Once you’ve familiarized yourself with what we’re looking for, send us your pitch via the form on our website.
We review all submissions carefully and will get back to you as soon as possible if we think your article is a good fit for our site.
You can write for us and submit your guest post to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Happy Guest Posting!